This beautifully-designed poster says it all, but here’s a rundown of the second installment of this HUGE event:
The 2nd Annual Old Bloomfield Big Red Barnfest is a day of music to benefit the West Bloomfield Congregational Church Programs.
Saturday, September 7, 2013
4pm til dusk, rain or shine
Old Bloomfield (The brick house) at 6525 Rts 5 & 20, Bloomfield NY 14469
- $10 students (k-12) are $5, pre-school kids are free
- Tickets available at Shivers and Toomey’s Express and Shivers Shakes & Cones
- You can mail your ticket request and payment to WBCC PO Box 5, W. Bloomfield, NY 14585
- You can also e-mail your requests and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bring your lawn chairs & picnic baskets, and refreshments will be available as well.
- On Facebook? You can get all the up-to-date details on our Facebook Event page.