Service on The Lawn this coming Sunday, Aug. 23rd
You MUST RSVP by 3pm on Sat Aug. 22nd with the family name and number attending in your group so we can plan accordingly. RSVPs will ONLY be accepted via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
• Worship will be at 10am, outside on the front lawn.
• If there is inclement weather predicted, we will make a cancellation decision by Saturday afternoon and communicate it via email, website, social media, and the Remind app.
• For those who cannot be there or do not feel comfortable attending, the service will be live-streamed as usual at 10am on our Facebook group page.
• When you arrive, please follow the guidance of the greeters for where to sit. Your family group will sit together at a safe distance from other groups.
• Masks and social distancing will be required. We will have extra masks if needed. Seating will be distanced to the recommended 6ft between individuals and/or family groups, and we ask that you bring-your-own seating (chair or blanket).
• At this service, the basement bathroom WILL be available for use.
• Hot dogs, hamburgers and chips will be available after service (for FREE!) Please bring your own beverage.
We look forward to seeing you, masks and all, as we have missed you these past many months. If you have any questions, that were not answered above, please feel free to reach out to the leadership team by emailing us at email@example.com